John E. Gibson is a trial lawyer with over 20 years experience trying workers’ compensation, personal injury, products liability and on-the-job injury cases throughout the State of Texas. John’s work has taken him to both state and federal courts and he has tried cases to both judges and juries. In addition to his trial work, John Gibson has performed appellate work before the Appellate Courts in the State of Texas.
He is a frequent speaker on workers compensation topics and has spoken to local bar associations and eight times he has been asked to speak at the State Bar of Texas Advanced Seminars on Workers’ Compensation.
He has represented professional athletes, insurance executives, computer and tech workers, health care workers, public educators, truck drivers, roughnecks, agricultural workers, and many, many other occupations. He has represented families of individuals killed in the course and scope of employment on business travel all over the world. He has represented individuals with highly specialized occupational diseases. The depth and breadth of his experience is expansive.
- Workers Compensation
- Oil Field Injuries
- Trucking Accidents
- Products Liability
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group
- American Association of Justice
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas Tech University School of Law (1995)
- University of Houston, B.S. (1992)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas